Meet Your Inspector
Certified Master Inspector® Brian C. Burleson
Meet Your Inspector
Certified Master Inspector®
Brian C. Burleson
An experienced home inspector who knows how to Educate & Inform
Brian Burleson is the owner of Gate City Home Inspections and your Certified Master Inspector®. Prior to establishing Gate City Home Inspections in 2013, Brian was a home improvement contractor with more than two decades of experience renovating and repairing homes, most recently as the owner/operator of Gate Gity Handyman Services with hundreds of satisfied clients. He decided to put all that knowledge and experience to work for home buyers as a professional home inspector.
Brian’s never satisfied that an inspection is complete until he’s sure that all of the client’s questions and concerns have been addressed and they’re comfortable that they understand all of the conditions found during the inspection. He’s been a full-time home inspector since 2014, after achieving certification from the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) in 2012 and completing licensing in early 2013. Infrared certification came in 2014, and he began using thermal imaging at every home inspection. Brian was awarded the Certified Master Inspector® (CMI) certification by the Master Inspector Certification Board in 2016, becoming one of only 12 Certified Master Inspectors® in New Hampshire and the only one in Nashua at that time. CMI is the top certification awarded in the inspection industry – out of about 375 licensed home inspectors in NH, only 12 are Certified Master Inspectors®.
- Licensed NH Home Inspector #303
- Certified Master Inspector®, Master Inspector Certification Board
- Certified Professional Inspector®, The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Certified Member, International Association of Indoor Air Consultants (Radon Cert. #IAC2-02-8560)
- Infrared Certification, InterNACHI
- Building Safety Member, ICC (International Code Council)
- Member, AARST (Americal Association of Radon Scientists & Technologists)