Buying a home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make, and is probably the largest investment of your life. When making this major financial commitment, performing the necessary due diligence is critical to ensure that you are well-informed about the condition of the property. Having the home professionally inspected will give you more confidence in your decision to purchase the home and will educate you about maintaining the home and all of its systems. Our Certified Master Inspector® is trained to identify problem areas both small and large that may have been overlooked by the previous owners and to identify safety issues that require immediate attention.
Ready to learn more about your new home? Let's get started.
home Inspection Pricing
Your Home Inspection Will Include
- Meticulous Home Inspection by our Certified Master Inspector®, one of only eight Certified Master Inspectors® in New Hampshire.
- Comprehensive, interactive inspection report with photos of any conditions found, delivered online the same day.
- Thermal imaging technology to catch issues not visible to the naked eye.
- Wood-destroying insect inspection with FHA/VA-approved report.
- Lifetime subscription to HomeBinder online home management tool, which includes a check for appliance recalls and home maintenance reminders.
- Our custom 96-page Home Maintenance Guide.
Included: Home Maintenance Helpers
We’ll help you take the guesswork and stress out of maintaining your new home. Our 96-page home maintenance guide and a lifetime subscription to HomeBinder are included with every buyer’s home inspection that we perform.
Buying with a VA loan?
Your lender requires a wood-destroying insect inspection. We include this with your home inspection at no extra cost. If the home has a well, water testing by an independent party is also required. All of our water testing packages meet VA requirements.
High, steep roof?
Need a septic system inspection?
We don’t do poo, but we know folks who do…
Private wastewater systems are deceptively complex and very expensive to repair or replace. We believe that these systems should only be inspected by a full-time septic system professional. We’re happy to recommend the septic professionals below, who are all GSDI-Certified Septic System Evaluators.