Our up-front pricing for our services is listed below. Payment is required at the time of the inspection. Cash, checks and credit cards are all accepted on-site. If you will not be attending the inspection, we require that the fee be pre-paid. Payment can be made on our website here. If you have any questions about our fees, please don't hesitate to ask.
Your Inspection Will Include
- Meticulous Home Inspection by our Certified Master Inspector®, one of only six Certified Master Inspectors® in New Hampshire.
- Full-Color Comprehensive Inspection Report with photos of any conditions found, delivered online the same day.
- Thermal Imaging Technology to catch issues not visible to the naked eye.
- Wood-Destroying Insect Inspection with FHA/VA-approved report (as needed).
- Lifetime subscription to HomeBinder online home management tool.
- Our Custom 96-page Home Maintenance Guide.
- BuildFax™ property history report (where available).
Air Radon Testing Includes
- 48-Hour Test done with state-of-the-art, tamper-resistant electronic continuous radon monitor, performed by a certified inspector holding AARST/NRPP membership.
- Full Radon Report with hourly readings delivered electronically at the end of the test period - no waiting for the lab.
Well Water Testing Includes
Lab Report delivered directly to the client's email from Nelson Analytical Lab in 1-3 business days. Report satisfies FHA/VA testing requirements.
Certified Master Home Inspector Serving Nashua, Manchester, Salem and all of Southern New Hampshire
Nashua, NH | Manchester, NH | Salem, NH | Merrimack, NH | Hudson, NH | Pelham, NH | Hollis, NH | Litchfield, NH | Bedford, NH | Milford, NH | Brookline , NH | Goffstown, NH | New Boston, NH | Londonderry, NH | Windham, NH | Derry, NH | Auburn, NH | Hooksett, NH | Hillsborough County, NH | Rockingham County, NH | Merrimack County, NH